TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please join us onboard HMCS GREAT ADVENTURE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DylanJBlakeley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Please join us onboard HMCS GREAT ADVENTURE! Reply with quote

http://hmcsgreatadventure.com/
https://www.facebook.com/hmcsgreatadventure?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Twitter: @DylanJBlakeley

Hey all... I've actually only been drawing and writing this for a few months now, after a LONG absence from anything artistic or creative. Would appreciate any likes, comments, follows, whatever... and feedback too.

Anyway, this comic is a comedic take on the venerable "Star Trek"-style exploration in space genre, with all sorts of sci-fi and comic references sprinkled in for good measure... it also has a couple of twists:

1. It's based off my REAL LIFE experiences as a naval officer who served at sea, in Afghanistan, and in various operational and training posts.
2. It's friggin' CANADIAN. And not in a lame way, I swear!

So yeah, if you like sci-fi, you'll like this. If you're a veteran, serving member in the military, or just interested in military stuff in general, you'll like this. If you're Canadian, you'll like this.

If you're all three, well, you're in luck. Smile

Anyway, hope you enjoy, and thanks for taking a look.

- Dylan

PS: I realize the first few pages are a bit weird... I was playing around with style options and still learning how to use Sketchbook Pro. I might end up redoing them at some point...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: