TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sketch Dump: A Semi-Animated Fantasy Webcomic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueAleks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Sketch Dump: A Semi-Animated Fantasy Webcomic Reply with quote

Sketch Dump: A Semi-Animated Fantasy Webcomic!

What is it about?
    Sketch Dump follows the story of seven youths (5 teens and 2 preteens) who, on the night of Jack's 18th birthday party, decide to 'summon the devil' for shits and giggles.
    Unsurprisingly, the ritual works and due to a war going on in the realm of Hell, the summoned daemon (Brogod) is left in charge of what punishment the kids receive.
    So what does he do? Splits them up and sends them to hell, of course.
    The story then splits into four separate stories, each vastly different from the others in terms of setting/genre/etc, all with the goal in mind of staying alive and reuniting as a group so they can return home once and for all.
    In layman's terms? Daemons are cool. Occasionally animated daemons are cooler. Pop culture references are everywhere. #tastetherainbro

What are the specs?
  • This comic UPDATES DAILY, and I mean in the literal 'every day at 12am AEST there is a new page' daily, not that 'yeah, I update a couple times a week' daily.
  • This story is set out in three 'Acts', like a play. We are currently in ACT 2 and we're going to be in Act 2 for a looooooooong time.
  • The story is always LINEAR, and the order goes: Allen -> Jack/Emily -> Jake/Jenna -> Ana/Blake.
  • It is rated NSFW mostly due to FOUL LANGUAGE and GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. Personally I'd rate it at around M15+/T.
  • The general genres for this comic are FANTASY/ACTION/ADVENTURE, but theres a lot of comedic and other shenanigan in it's depths.
    It's got a bit of Romance, a bit of Comedy, a bit of Drama - kind of a bit of everything really.

Cool. Link me.
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're making good use of the pixelized look = )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: