TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY CAGE returns with all NEW comics!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
My Cage Comics

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:50 am    Post subject: MY CAGE returns with all NEW comics! Reply with quote

Greetings,

On Monday June 1st creators Melissa DeJesus and Ed Power announced on their gocomics page (gocomics.com/mycage) the relaunching their cult comic strip 'My Cage' via crowd-sourcing site patreon:

patreon.com/mycage

"My Cage", a comic strip about office working funny animals in a post-human future, was syndicated in papers by Kings Features Syndicate from 2007-2010, with reruns currently running on Universal Uclick's gocomics.com website.

Although many web and print comics are using crowdsourcing and online contributions to add to, or for their main source of, income for their work, 'My Cage' will be the first formerly print syndicated comic strip to completely relaunch through crowdsourcing.

Please join us in 'My Cage' and it's creators taking this first important step in the evolution in the art of comic strips by helping us spread the word on the relaunch of MY CAGE.

[img]http://assets.amuniversal.com/a5a7368025a9012ea5cb00163e41dd5b[/img]

Check out gocomics.com/mycage to read all the older comics for free!

Check out the new strips on patreon.com/mycage Some of the new comics are free to read! If you enjoy the series, please support our work!

Thank you![img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: