TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mythallica: Lux Nova

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mythallica

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:28 am    Post subject: Mythallica: Lux Nova Reply with quote

Greetings everyone! I launched the official Website to my Webcomic, Mythallica :Lux Nova and I wanted to share it with you all!
SYNOPSIS:The Solarian are a peaceful people, and for years have stood on the outskirts of an intergalactic warfare being waged between the Hyperion Regime and the ruthless guerrilla leader, Void. But when young Aether and Caelum are separated from their Solarian tribe, their only hope of getting back to them, is to join the battle. Along the way, they discover fascinating worlds, and powerful allies to assist them on their quest to find their home. But what they discover instead, is greater than anything they could have ever imagined. Lux Nova is set in a universe where Sci-fi meets fantasy, featuring a unique and vast collection of characters, creatures, and locations.

This is a labor of love 8 years in the making, and has been published monthly since June of this year. I am exited to tell this story and hope you all can check it out sometime! It's Live at Mythallica(dot) com! (Can't post a link on first post. Razz
powell64

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to checking it out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: