TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site Problems
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Site Problems / Broken Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oppernaR
Uses a ruler for everything

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Site Problems Reply with quote

Like it says on the package...
randomness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I go to any comic's profile page, I get this error:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/www/profile.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/www/profile.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/www/profile.php:55) in /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/includes/config.php on line 593

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/www/profile.php:55) in /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/includes/config.php on line 594

at the top of the page, plus some more MySQL/php errors mixed in with the profile.
insertcoins4867

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happens to me sometimes, too. Not all the time, mind you.. I'd say 1/20.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are known MySQL bugs... they will be fixed in time... presumably Rolling Eyes
Zorque

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you didn't already know, this appears at the top of the page:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/includes/config.php on line 562

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/includes/config.php:562) in /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/includes/config.php on line 598

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/includes/config.php:562) in /usr/home/customers/ash/www.thewebcomiclist.com/includes/config.php on line 599

And I can not log in. Sorry if this is redundant information, but I didn't see anything else about it.
oppernaR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All fixed! With thanks to the almighty Ash.
Hedgehogozzy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Log in problems Reply with quote

For some reason my user name and password work here in the forums, but I cannot log in to the main site. I assumed it was a password problem, and tried to reset it, but got a message that my email was invalid or not in the system. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the site, my account, or something stupid that I'm not doing or doing wrong.

Please help!
Zorque

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem.
rwald

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old account seems to have been deleted in the latest site outage...I had over 40 comics listed there, and I don't remember half of them...!
Kronikarz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY FREKKIN GOD. My account got deleted! I... I can't believe this... This is tragedy! My old account email was dr_g@wp.pl

Please help as soon as possible!
Zorque

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rwald wrote:
My old account seems to have been deleted in the latest site outage...I had over 40 comics listed there, and I don't remember half of them...!

I had a little over 300. Just to put things in perspective.
Hedgehogozzy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zorque wrote:
rwald wrote:

I had a little over 300. Just to put things in perspective.

Yeah, I was around 260+, most of which would take a while to find again. Is there any solution to this?

(Another funny thing, notice that both me and Zorque are listed as having joined in Nov, 1999. I don't know about Z, but I joined much later than, maybe 2003, that and had around 20 posts, not 2.)
oppernaR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll notify Ash a.s.a.p.

I know some things had to be reset, but hopefully there's backups.. do not worry, we're on the case!
Zorque

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks, oppernaR.

Hedgehogozzy wrote:
Yeah, I was around 260+, most of which would take a while to find again. Is there any solution to this?

(Another funny thing, notice that both me and Zorque are listed as having joined in Nov, 1999. I don't know about Z, but I joined much later than, maybe 2003, that and had around 20 posts, not 2.)

I believe it's dated that because we had our accounts before the forums were created, and thus they'd have no set date for when we joined.
oppernaR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nov 1999 is indeed the default join date.

If you can get me your TWCL profile number I can try to get the old list of your favorites for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Site Problems / Broken Comics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: