TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello there, Imaginalex here ! have a merry christmas !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imaginalex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Hello there, Imaginalex here ! have a merry christmas ! Reply with quote

Hi hi there, beautyfull readers, I'm new here and my pseudonym is Imaginalex, i have a little webcomics on both tapas and line webtoon, My real name is Alexander, I've been drawing since almost forever. Being ... to make things short ... invalid/disabled physically and having some anxiety issues, it is one of my rare means of expression that I can assume physically, that I cherish from the bottom of the heart and which allows me to relax, to escape, tell stories that are sometimes emotionally attached to me, extravagant extrapolations of many slice of character's life, themes and life experiences. This year I train myself 200% in digital drawing with the aim of becoming as good on digital media as on paper, I am still far from it but the result begins to please me!

I am the author of "Draan Lennart Askeladd" a small project / Dark Fantasy / action / slightly horrific / adventure on line webtoon / tapas

What to say except that I spend more than 10-12 hours a day drawing with breaks every hour to stretch my limbs, stand up, dishambulate a little, I drink a lot of tea and water, I advise to any beginner artist to take good care of his joints, wrists, elbows, to buy protective gloves and arm bands for artist if they intensely use graphic tablets, to moisten your hands with water and cream moisturizing once in a while if you tend to have dry skin, rest your arms and wrists if you start to feel hardening and stretching in the forearm and hand!

All in all have a wonderfull christmas with your familly, and thank you if you give my comics a little chance to live in your heart ^^
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Welcome to the forum! = D

You can make a thread about your webcomic in the "Check out my comic" board if you want; you can also PM moderator Wendy Wood if you have a banner or something you'd like to use for a signature line in your posts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer !

What is the usual size for signature on the forum ?

I am going to follow your advice, i didn't wanted to seem rude and post everything everywhere at the second i made an account ^^

Thanks again.
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, mine is 468 x 60, which is a standard ad banner size. You can also look around at other threads to see what size other people use. : )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice ^^ i've taken a look around... I'm still thinking about it from time to time... oh well. x)

happy new year everyone !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: