TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fight/Flight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlightyAlrighty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Fight/Flight Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I'm Flightyalrighty!

I just wanted to share my webcomic with you guys if you don't mind. I'll tell you all a little bit about it, too, since you can't sell a webcomic on art alone.

Alright, so!

My webcomic is a fantasy story named Fight/Flight, which is about a young man named Walter Hobbes who is taken from his own world of post-apocalyptic zombified!Earth and brought to the more LotR-like world of Zan -- Specifically to a little country called Concordia. This would be great, if not for the massive civil war taking place there.

Walt only has one thing on his mind, and that's survival. But is survival truly possible when there are vampires, orcs, dragons and demons out there waiting to kill him? And what is the meaning behind this war, anyway?

And quite frankly, will Walt's brain stop yelling at him, or stop reminding him of his past? Find out every Thursday!

And beyond the basic plot summary, this webcomic also features plenty of LGBTQIA+ characters of various ages, including Walt, himself, who is pansexual. That being said, romance will have no focus in this comic, making it safe for romance-repulsed folks. All couples will have already been a thing before the comic even started.

There's more to it than that, in terms of representation and such, but a lot of that is spoilers, so you'll just have to see as the comic unravels its plot.

Anyway! I do hope there's some folks out there who are interested! Thanks for reading!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice colors = ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks m8!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MK_Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked out your comic and now, I'm a fan! It's funny and whimsical! I really like it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: