TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello Hello! I'm A Brand New Comic Fool!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Opinions About Flightyalrighty
Flighty sounds like she's shaped like a friend
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
I hate Flighty already, she sounds obnoxious
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I wandered in here because I was curious but I didn't want to meet new people so I'll just leave now
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

FlightyAlrighty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Hello Hello! I'm A Brand New Comic Fool! Reply with quote

Heya! I'm Flightyalrighty! I joined this site because I wanna have a successful webcomic and I've been looking for places to advertise it!

I am very sorry.

Well, here's a little bit about me! In list form! Because lists are fun.

GRADUATED FROM: The School of Visual Arts, New York NY, Class of 2016 with a BFA in Cartooning
FAVORITE COLOR: Uhhh oh man I don't know, bppfft -- It's somewhere between blue and purple, but I like combinations of colors way more, like teal and orange because I'm super original like that.
FAVORITE FOOD: I am a big big fan of chinese food, sushi, and ramen. Heck, I like anything from the Eastern region, tbh.
FAVORITE PRINTED COMIC: Hellboy! For now! I also like Bone a whole lot, I mean that one had a huge influence on me.
FAVORITE WEBCOMIC: It's "The Meek" by Der-Shing Helmer, hands down.
FAVORITE VIDEO GAME: Bruh you know it's gotta be Heroes of Might & Magic III
YO, I FEEL YOU ON THAT, HEROES III IS DA BOMB DOT COM: Dude, for real tho, it's so good it makes me wanna die. You know what's up, list-me.
HEY FLIGHTY DO YOU HAVE A WEBCOMIC: I sure do, but I can't link it on this post because it's my first one. So I'll just do that on another post after I finish making this.

So that's who I am! I am so sorry for doing this!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MK_Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! ^_^ Welcome to the forum! : D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys!
rd_inks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, welcome! Looking forward to seeing your comic!

What's it gonna be about? And what were your inspirations when making it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: