TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[WANTED] Guest Comics!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDemptioncomic2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: [WANTED] Guest Comics! Reply with quote

Hello,

Due to good old life changes, it might take longer than one week to post a new episode of our webcomic REDemption. Therefore, I would like to open our site up to guest comics. If you want to check us out first, then please do!

https://redemptionwebcomic.wordpress.com/

Got a one-shot deal that doesn't fit anywhere else? Or maybe you just want to get exposure to your portfolio so you can get some paid gigs? Then send your information to us!

Please note: REDemption is a dark, post-apocalyptic, zombie type thing...so lighthearted Family Circus type stuff might not be the best fit!

**************************PLEASE NOTE: This is not a posting where we are looking for anyone to work on OUR comic. We are looking for people to submit their own COMPLETED comics. Naturally, you will retain all rights.**************************

~~~~~Steve

If anyone is interested, please email us directly:
redemptioncomic2016@gmail.com
REDemptioncomic2017

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one other thing I want to make clear: when I say "guest comics," I am not expecting you to create anything NEW for us. I know you are probably busy coming up with new stuff for your own websites and so on.

No, what I mean is we are open to you taking already-completed work and repurposing it for a guest post on our site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum