TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy, Action/Adventure Comic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atinaro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Fantasy, Action/Adventure Comic Reply with quote

So, I have spent much of my free time on the story and art of this. I am really happy to see it finally take shape, and I would like to share it with you. It's called Legend: Return of the Bone King, and it is about a quest to discover the source of an attack from the undead. I've put a lot of time and effort into it, and I hope that many people enjoy it in the future. Here is the link:
www.tonysdrawing.weebly.com
Any thoughts or feelings on my comic are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
ZakEden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey atinaro,

Looking over your comic, I can tell that you're having a lot of fun making Bone King! It just comes out in your drawings. It's also great scrolling through chapter 1 and 2 and seeing that you're becoming more and more comfortable drawing your characters. The last couple of pages of chapter 2, the fight scene at night, I really enjoy the dark shading you've added. Really makes the panels pop!

Just a couple of critiques, if I may, more on the site than your comic. You want people to have easy access to your comic. Right now I feel like it's behind too many "doors". On you homepage you click on a buttons to get to a page describing King Bone, and then you click on another button that takes you to the pages with the PDFs and then you click on a PDF to read the chapter. I'd suggest having the PDFs on the page with the description of your comic. Or better yet, if you could have your comic pages right on that page, instead of having to download the PDF. I'm not sure how realistic that is through since I don't know what you built your site with.

I'd also suggest adding just a little bit of color to your site. Right now it's only black and white, which makes sense since your comic is black and white, but having small color touches will really make your site come to life.

Great start to your comic, keep it up and keep producing!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: