TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Knights Of Hyde

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
defspade

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Knights Of Hyde Reply with quote

So here is my webcomic, Knights of hyde. It's an HTML5 animated interactive webcomic, only 5 updates out so far. I'm completely open for feedback and criticism on how the site operates, art, and animation. It updates every monday.

Knights of Hyde follows Penny, a 12 year old girl who only wants to become a knight. In the past there was a group of super strong powerful knights lead by the legendary hero, Delta, who conquered evil and brought peace to the world for centuries to come. However, a thousand years later, the source of evil wishes to return once again, and a new chosen hero will have to step up. The webcomic is a homage to JRPGs.

http://knightsofhyde.com

Hope you enjoy it. Have some preview gifs.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool animation style : D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
atinaro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the art style
ZakEden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is super cool defspade! How long does it take you to produce one of these?

So much of what you're doing here I think is great! I think having each character being a single solid color is very original and very striking. The looks of the characters are also very appealing. They're interesting, and honestly having a Tshirt of just the four of them in their colors I think would be pretty bad ass!

I've come across a lot of animated webcomics before, but not many of them still feel like a comic. Most feel like a an animated video with word bubbles. Your's however, is animated but honestly still feels like you're still reading a comic. It's a pretty incredible feat, and I applaud you for being able to accomplish this.

My only piece of criticism isn't with your comic at all but with your site, and it's minor. I think the background you currently have when you scroll down to the comments is too busy. Your comic already pops so well, and it's moving which makes it even that much more eye catching. I think having a more subtle background will just make your pages that much stronger. I'm thinking more along the lines of how the sky looks in the most recent GIF you posted above. Having something like that, where it's not quite a solid color (blue with some specks of white), would still give your site background some depth but wouldn't be as distracting as the pattern you currently have.

Other than that I think you're on a great path so early into your comic!

I have now followed you on twitter and plan to follow this comic. I look forward to seeing what the future brings for Knights!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: