TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEASONS Kickstarter Announcement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NFShaffer

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: SEASONS Kickstarter Announcement Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Nandor Fox Shaffer, and I'm the creator and writer of SEASONS, a new independent graphic novel series I've been posting at seasonsthecomicbook.com and bringing to Kickstarter next month in June. I'm posting two pages every Monday and Friday weekly, and the fourth and final issue of the Spring arc just started. Please check it out and let me know what you think! This is the perfect time to jump on since I'll be launching the Kickstarter for the first volume next month. Thank you!

"SEASONS is an original, creator-owned comic book drama for readers who want be a part of a deep and serious one year journey that will challenge how they look at themselves, others and the world around them. The story of SEASONS revolves around one character, Fletcher Hart Iiams, a misunderstood, average young man who isn’t happy with his life anymore and has run away from almost everything and everyone. The entirety of this series will span over one year of Fletcher’s life as SEASONS is planned to be four separate but interconnected stories that follow the seasons of the year. The title has a two-fold meaning: the seasons of the year and the “seasons” people go through throughout their lives. There will be four graphic novel stories — Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter — and each storyline deals with a combination of different obstacles, enemies, themes and problematic situations the main character will have to face all set in real time. Fletcher is given a new set of powers with every seasonal transition as well; as the world changes, so does he and his abilities. It is an allegorical character study piece ultimately about finding a reason to live in this world that will drag you down with it if you let it.

This is SEASONS, a comic book drama presented by Nandor Fox Shaffer and Anthony Gonzales-Clark."[/img][/url]
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made you a link to your webcomic that people can click! : D

--> seasonsthecomicbook.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: