TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Fatherless Days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slingshot77

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: The Fatherless Days Reply with quote

The Fatherless Days is a comic about music and magic that follows a group of mercenary mostly do-gooders as they attempt to find their way in a world that has seen better days.

I've been working on it for a while and I've only just gone live with the comic relatively recently. I'd be very open to hear what other people's thoughts are. Thanks!

dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the art and the characters and the site looks good, if oddly small on my laptop screen. Not quite sure if I followed the logic of it all (I read some of the explanation) but you made me check out pages.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking it out!

I'm glad you like the art and site design. I'm not sure why it seems small. It is a kind of skinny website, which may be what you mean. Also, if you're okay with elaborating, I'd like to hear what part was difficult to follow.

The ship has sailed on the pages I've already created, but I might be able clear up some confusing points in later pages. And really the first short arc of 20 pages or so is supposed to be an introduction of sorts to the world and the main characters, so confusing things aren't ideal.

Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: