TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Giant Dog Stuck in Window

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalkay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Giant Dog Stuck in Window Reply with quote

A little bit ago I had an ad show up on my facebook page and haven't been able to find it since.

It was a black and white comic and the ad contained a giant dog that was stuck in a window. It followed a school aged girl and her neighbor childhood friend and his family. The girl lives alone because her parents left to take care of her sick brother who comes back later in the series, without the parents. The neighbor is a shape shifter and a giant dog while the rest of his family is all super natural of some sort, sister is a witch, I believe one of his parents is a monster/surgeon. We find out later that the brother knows about the family because when he was younger his parents found the shape shifter as a puppy and tried to take it home, thus initiating a trade where they now 'own' the main character.

We find out later that there are others that change into these giant dogs and are purebred. One starts dating the main character which makes his ex mad and she tries to give him love potion to win him back but it ends up almost killing him. The boyfriend ends up in the hospital (ward/wing M for magical) and once better runs away.

I believe the comic was in a vertical strip style with 4-5 strips per page. I can't remember any names and not sure that I'm effectively explaining what I'm looking for but any chance of finding it would be awesome!

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: