TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PARHELION- space pirates and unwelcome obligations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orbispelagium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: PARHELION- space pirates and unwelcome obligations Reply with quote

Hello!

For a bit over a year, I've been working on Parhelion, a comic built around some themes I've wanted to see (gay space pirate adventures, a wide range of weird aliens, bureaucratic networks of power), and I'm increasingly proud of it.

[img]https://parhelioncomic.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/charbanner1.png?w=750[/img]

The main plot thread concerns the failure of a galactic government, when a disillusioned bureaucrat hooks up with a pirate to retrieve some files and launches them both into an array of grand schemes.

Meanwhile, plenty of people just want some peace and quiet, and some other people are under tight pressure.

Chapters tend to be brisk, tracing a bunch of plot threads as they entwine in ways big and small. The current chapter will be concluded at the end of next week.

I appreciate your readership and feedback!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: