TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CLOCKWORK CREATURE: CHAPTER ONE Sneak Peak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wesley_C_Green

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: CLOCKWORK CREATURE: CHAPTER ONE Sneak Peak Reply with quote

Even though next month marks the official debut of Kyle Strahmís horror graphic novel CLOCKWORK CREATURE: CHAPTER ONE online serialization at Ambrosia Publishing, you have the opportunity to check out the first 18 pages of CLOCKWORK CREATURE: CHAPTER ONE from today (Monday, March 12th ) till Sunday, March 18th.

From today (Monday, March 12th) till Friday (March 16th), you can send me an email at wesley@ambrosiapublishing.com with the following in the subject line:

Clockwork Creature Preview

In return, I will email you the link of the CLOCKWORK CREATURE: CHAPTER ONE preview along with the password you will need. With this link and password, you will be able to check out the first 18 pages of CLOCKWORK CREATURE: CHAPTER ONE- no strings attached. The sneak preview will be taken off-line the night of the 18th.

Be assured I wonít put your email on any kind of mailing list or sell it to anyone. Nor will I email you to see what you thought of the online serial.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who takes me up on this offer. It is really appreciated.

Wesley Craig Green, publisher
Ambrosia Publishing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: