TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Artist needed for series (publisher attached)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eternalscrappy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Artist needed for series (publisher attached) Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Frank Martin and I'm a published comic book writer looking for an artist for a new mini-series. The scripts have been approved by publisher Insane Comics (insanecomics.com), who Iíve worked with in the past. The job is for backend pay and the artist will own a percentage of the book and receive royalty payments based on sales. The publisher is looking for a dedicated artist that shares my vision for the story, can meet deadlines and wants to break into the comics industry.

This job is a perfect opportunity for an aspiring artist wanting to get their work in a published series.

The book is a reality jumping superhero story of 6 issues and 24-22 pages per issues.

Contact me thru email at frmartin555@gmail.com if you are interested with samples of sequential work and/or a link to your online portfolio. Please include your availability and timescale for work also. This project will be flexible with deadlines to accommodate the artist. Do not contact if youíre expecting page rates.

Thanks
teixeiramarlena

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum isn't really active anymore, but new people do still join, since the forum is one of the top search results for webcomic forums.

If you want to improve your artwork, doing a webcomic is really great for that. Having a reasonable schedule can help keep you drawing regularly, which helps your skills develop.

If you have plenty of ideas - maybe turn some of them into short stories and see how it goes? Then you can set the phenq diet pills at http://phenq-reviews.com/ for your goal posts pretty close while figuring out if making comics is something you enjoy, or if it's something you just don't have enough time for.

If you want to do a long story, figure out which one interests you the most. The more excited about your own stuff you are, the more likely you'll be to stick with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum