TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Previews: Post one of your strips in here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidPerry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Mallory Bash! Reply with quote

Logline:
"A quirky ten year-old girl's rash curiosity and oddball antics baffle her grandfather and find her and her friends in strange situations around Moonblush Village. Funny and heart-felt."

I've been running this webcomic for a few months now, releasing one a week. The first season is complete, at twenty-six episodes, and the second season will be starting soon!

I'll give you a couple of things here. First is the comic cover ad, followed by the latest episode.

Eve Z.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synthetic Life (http://www.slwebcomic.com) is making a comeback with a different story. For those who remember it...
For those who don't, just check out the new comic. Very Happy

[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: West Seven Reply with quote

Hello, I am the author and artist of West Seven. It is an online comic about a boy named Victor who is trying to uncover the truth about a religious cult.

(alt+p)
chicagosupernatural

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Well it said I can get people to review my webcomic. Reply with quote

Hello I write a webcomic series about a world were the supernatural exists. I would appreciate it if the more experienced people here told me their thoughts.

http://chicagosdd.deviantart.com/gallery/62299843/Chicago-Supernatural-Defense-Department
chicagosupernatural

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: So what is your comic about? Reply with quote

@rockmaryrock

Hey I liked the webcomic page you posted. Is it about a girl who when she holds a guitar she get the abilities of a dead rockstar?
Tigershark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my most recent update. Check out the rest at www.bengal-tales.com

RIVEL COMIX

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: this is my webcomic Reply with quote

feel free to comment and vote for it
wafflejump

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite like the first strip of my webcomic. I'ts very stylized~~

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
clockworkjos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: The Chronicles of Erinoth Reply with quote

Im jos, creator of 'The Chronicles of Erinoth' a fantasy series set on the dying world of Erinoth, battleground of gods and demons - the first short story is call Hurous the Hunter
chroniclescomic.tumblr.com
patreon.com/chroniclescomic

hurous page 12 (unreleased!)
nuclearpasta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Ten Earth Shattering Blows Reply with quote

Good day to you all!
I'm new to this forum, I hope you'll be kind to me!
Can I show you a sample of my newly born webcomic? It's a fantasy story set in a desert, imagine Mad Max with giant lizards instead of cars!
I can't wait to get to the part where the ass kickery begins! Twisted Evil

you can find it here: http://www.tenearthshatteringblows.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Ten Earth Shattering Blows Reply with quote

nuclearpasta wrote:
Good day to you all!
I'm new to this forum, I hope you'll be kind to me!
Can I show you a sample of my newly born webcomic? It's a fantasy story set in a desert, imagine Mad Max with giant lizards instead of cars!
I can't wait to get to the part where the ass kickery begins! :twisted:

you can find it here: http://www.tenearthshatteringblows.com

Fun art! Also, high five on the big title! : D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Ten Earth Shattering Blows Reply with quote

smbhax.com wrote:

Fun art! Also, high five on the big title! : D

Thanks! Very Happy I wanted something flashy and exaggerated!
Raccoongirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! My comic is 'Raccoon Girl'! it's a hero comic about its titular hero and her friends struggling to become respected powerless heroes in a world full of superpowered heroes. Any feedback is appreciated Mr. Green

https://i2.wp.com/raccoon-girl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/raccoongirl-page75.png?fit=2318%2C3587
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raccoongirl wrote:
Hello! My comic is 'Raccoon Girl'! it's a hero comic about its titular hero and her friends struggling to become respected powerless heroes in a world full of superpowered heroes. Any feedback is appreciated :mrgreen:

https://i2.wp.com/raccoon-girl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/raccoongirl-page75.png?fit=2318%2C3587

I don't know if maybe your site does this so they'll come out sharp on fancy 4K monitors--I don't have one of those to check it with--but in case it wasn't intentional: your comic images are pretty hefty in terms of download size (~3.5 MB each) and pixel size; the layout is squishing them down so they actually fit on-screen ("2,318px x 3,587px (scaled to 872px x 1,349px)," Firefox tells me). If you for instance scaled a copy of your full-size art to 872px x 1,349px yourself in your image editing program before uploading it, you would have control over how much to sharpen it--rather than relying on browser scaling, which can vary, but tends to be a little soft--and it would download faster for readers. (And you would be able to post the image in this thread without it coming out huge : D.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Scavenger Reply with quote

Hi everyone, first post in this forum Smile

Here are some panels from my webcomic Scavenger, I will probably introduce it in a topic to write more about the story and the will behind it, meanwhile :

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: