TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Previews: Post one of your strips in here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dylankeefer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: Drakon Forge Reply with quote

apocalypsebob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started "Clean"
The story of the struggles of a trained killer in a crazy world.

http://cleancomicbook.com/

First Page

Moopyfloop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I started Dino Duck, which is the story of a duck. The story is reader driven
through the comments, meaning that I can't really give a better synopsis and
that the story can't progress without a few people commenting (so update schedule is TBA).

(Oh no, I cheated, I took three pages and turned them into a series of panels! Sorry, I broke the rule.)
acstudent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micromismanagement | a Dan blog
http://micromismanagement.com

A tribute to my thankfully-former micro-mismanaging boss, Dan.

I can't draw, by the way. At all.
extra skater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good thread! Very Happy
I'm currently working on two projects to test different skills:

The first one is Ramen Comics on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I started with random strips, but as I prefer a larger format, I changed to full pages following a continuous story.
The pages are the main content of the website now.

It's all black and white.

The strips may be checked on its archive.

And the second one is 2-Minute Minor on Wednesdays and Fridays. With this one, I'm testing colours and a more "cartoonesque" style.

I'm currently developing a third one to post on Mondays.
I also post on Tapastic and all that jazz.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tait

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comic is Pacifica. It's a fantasy comic currently following a young man who has left the village where he grew up in order to track down a childhood friend. Much of the comic will be about the exploration of the world and the interactions of the characters met along the way.
brandik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Carnikids Reply with quote

My new comic Carnikids is about the adventures of a group of misfit kids who work at a crazy carnival run by their adoptive parents. They encounter strange things on a daily basis, including magic and trips to the underworld! Anything can happen! It's inspired by cartoons such as Invader Zim, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, and it's done by hand in pen and ink. Below is a sneak peek that hasn't come out on the website yet, but it's a warning for what you're getting yourself into:

[/url]
The Putto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A preview from the newest story for The Sorrowful Putto of Prague.

Story by me (James Stafford) and art by Lenka Simeckova.

http://www.theputto.com/comic/comic/preview-rusalka-rises-and-partakes-in-a-trip-to-the-opera-ii/

EDIT: See post below, had trouble uploading a non HUGE file!

Last edited by The Putto on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Putto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear!! I've no idea why that is so HUGE!!!! Apologies!! Arrgh!

Just go to link if easier!

http://www.theputto.com/comic/comic/preview-rusalka-rises-and-partakes-in-a-trip-to-the-opera/
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Putto wrote:

http://www.theputto.com/comic/comic/preview-rusalka-rises-and-partakes-in-a-trip-to-the-opera/

Maybe you could edit that post and remove the image so it doesn't stretch the forum really wide. ^_^

On your web site, Firefox says the latest comic image is "4,677px 6,614px (scaled to 770px 1,089px)." The image is 4 MB, which is a fairly hefty file. You could save yourself and your readers some bandwidth by shrinking the final version of the comic image down to 770 x 1089 yourself in an image processing program before uploading it to your site.

Lovely colors, by the way! : D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smbhax.com wrote:
The Putto wrote:

Maybe you could edit that post and remove the image so it doesn't stretch the forum really wide. ^_^

On your web site, Firefox says the latest comic image is "4,677px 6,614px (scaled to 770px 1,089px)." The image is 4 MB, which is a fairly hefty file. You could save yourself and your readers some bandwidth by shrinking the final version of the comic image down to 770 x 1089 yourself in an image processing program before uploading it to your site.

Lovely colors, by the way! : D

Thanks, have removed image! Appreciate!
systemcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I'm going to say somethings about "Iron and Steel".

This is directly from it's main hosting site for it's description which I'll explain in better depth after:

"This is an alternate universe take on Inspector Gadget. It mainly draws it's base inspiration from the classic series, but does use bits from the other incarnates done over the years. Don't expect to know what this is from knowing the canon content. This is a more serious & elaborate take on the fandom."

It's actually the fourth large story in a series that till it were mainly comprised of stories in prose format. The earlier stories in order are:

The Nature of Change & Destruction
The Rogue and The Jackal
And The Forge of Hate

Wedged into the same alternate universe which down the road Iron and Steel will be referencing, are characters that while meant for a story after Iron and Steel is finished, Devil's Blood. Currently the only ref to them is in a prequel story of sorts named "From Darkness to Silver Light".

I highly recommend reading the first three stories to understand what in the world is happening in the comic.

A further note to back content to Iron and Steel, there are a number of short comic stories that take place prior to it's events. I made these while working on writing Forge of Hate. The short comics focus on each of the good guys and even a couple of the bad ones.

Here is a single page of the comic. Since the good guys get divided up for multi-plot reasoning, I think this page might serve as a good teaser to that fact and also show how different this is from canon ideas:

In case people wonder about these things from first glance. The inverted speech bubbles represent the speaking of characters off camera so to speak. Plus that orange text? It's a song playing from an MP3 player, I tried my best to have it's lyrics line up to what comes next in the story.

This is where it's formal hosting is. The comic is updated every Tuesday & Saturday there. On DA, it's updated as fast as I can draw the pages.

http://ironandsteel.webcomic.ws/
markotny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: GLOOMY PRIEST - online comics Reply with quote

Hello!
I'd like to show my random page for online comics project I am working on for a longer period of time.

GLOOMY PRIEST is for free and it will stay for free. Updated weekly....

It's a wicked horror inspired mostly by hack and slash video games.
So expect lots of fights, monsters, picking up new weapons etc.

Full 3 chapter story available here:

https://goo.gl/paUU7d

Use scroll or button to roll down the pages.
Feel free to read, leave a comment, subscribe. That really helps

BluRaven C. Houvener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! BluRaven C. Houvener here. I'm the writer and illustrator of It's Just another day, the story of a sexually frustrated teenager with perpetually bad luck who lives in the shadow of his terminally ill rock star father. Crazy stuff right!?

It's Just another day updates every Wednesday!
http://Itsjustanotherday.the-comic.org/
haaaayes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Bad Pudding - an offbeat comedy Reply with quote

Hello all! I make Bad Pudding, a surreal and sometimes dark comedy. It's a different joke each time so you can jump in wherever. Here's the latest comic:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: