TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help me remember the name of this animated comic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquilacat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject: Please help me remember the name of this animated comic Reply with quote

I’ve been wracking my brain to remember the name of a certain webcomic, and I’m hoping you guys can help.

It’s old. At least 5-10 years old. I think it had the word “shadow” or "shattered" somewhere in the title. It wasn’t a comic, so much as an animated story. There were no pages, but there were sort of episodes, with sound effects but no voices. Sort of like Ava’s Demon, but the animation was the entirety of it rather than just parts of the comic. They eventually were sold on the website as DVDs, I think, but at the time I was too young to have a job and be able to afford them.

The very beginning had a few quotes, and I remember one was a Nietzsche quote, about staring into the abyss and monsters staring back.

It focused on 4 different characters: a city boy, an island girl, an Egyptian (?) man, and a monk

All I remember of the city boy is that he had a room full of computers, and near the beginning of the story it flashed out “The end is nigh”

The island girl was a white kid who grew up with natives and at some point has a nightmare/vision or something, I think of the lives of the other characters, and her hair turned white

I don’t remember much about the Egyptian man or the monk, though, just that the monk traveled a lot. I barely remember any of the story as it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: