TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help. Looking for webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonathansario

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 am    Post subject: Need help. Looking for webcomic Reply with quote

Like the subject says... I can't remember its name and I vaguely remember it. It was in comic strip format and it featured a kid and... some kind of creature.

I can remember one strip where the boy and his friend find themselves jumping from a very high place. They were trying to get down and the only way down was to leap frog down on giant floating leaf like platforms. One of them says, "what if we fall? " The other on says, "you need to have faith."

There was another strip where it did not have any words. The boy was wondering around a strange place filled with giant bubbles. Each bubble contained a person inside. One bubble caught his attention that had a girl inside that he may or may not recognize. The boy then woke up with tears in his eyes because it was all a dream.

This comic was short and I think it ended when the creator got married. I hope someone can help.
hitmen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it Copper? http://www.boltcity.com/copper/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This comic fits exactly with the bubble one descripted above, I guess it's copper after all.
jonathansario

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. That's it. Thankyou.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: