TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can't find a webcomic, help would be appreciated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dontfollowmeman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: I can't find a webcomic, help would be appreciated Reply with quote

Hi, yeah, the webcomic I'm looking for had a rather serious tone with a few jokes here and there. It was a sci-fi comic. It was about a group of humans, who I think were supposed to get a few alien baddies through a wormhole as exile but were betrayed and they all went through, and they crash-landed in... I guess it was ancient greece, because the leader had some name that sounds a bit like zeus and the lokals called him zeus. Anyway, turned out that all the passengers on the wormhole express magically got superpowers, all of them got regeneration, only killable by decapitation, and each got a unique power. The leader of the good guys, the zeus guy, had weather powers, another guy had the power to accelerate time, one woman had visions and fire powers, one could grow plants. When two of them tried to have a child, it would die inn the womb by burning from having too much super-energy. Also I remember a christmas special where they brew alcohol, and they had some incredibly rare and indestructible metal and they used it to made a bikini for the fire woman so she wouldn't be naked everytime she used her powers, a Mjolnir-like hammer for some other guy and I think zeus got a sword.
,,,yeah, If you have any idea what I'm talking about I'd really appreciate if you'd tell me. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, the dontfollowmeman.
katastrophe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be Wayward Sons? I admit I haven't read that one far enough to be sure, but the opening sounds roughly similar.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! That's the one! Thank you very much, I've read this comic a few years back and remembered it lately, but I couldn't remember the name, so thanks a lot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: