TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guest comics for Blitz Phoenix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MindChimera

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Guest comics for Blitz Phoenix Reply with quote

No idea how many people still come here, but this is the only forum I ever frequent anymore so might as well try.

I'll be ending chapter 4 of my comic soon, and since it'll be the end of the first book, I wanted to put up some guest comics after. I'm not in a pinch so I'm not looking for last-minute fill-ins, but if someone here reads the comic and wants to do something, now's the time I'm putting something together. If I get enough, I want to do a guest-week thing. Don't know if I'll get that many, though.

Requirements I have:

• Must be a comic. I regularly post one-shot fan art as soon as I get it, so I don't really want to make an update over one.
  • Must be 900px in width or smaller. (I can shrink it if I have to, but would be better if it were just made to the right specs.)
  • Must focus on my characters. You're welcome to include your own, of course, but remember we may or may not have the same fans. So acting like you're talking to your audience on my site may not be the best idea. (I mention this because I've seen it happen with other comics and it irritates me.)
  • Keep the characters in a good light. Poking fun is okay, but no being overly hostile to characters. Amanda, for example, gets a lot of hate in my comment section and people often say they want to see her dead or really injured. I will not accept comics that kill her, or are unnecessarily violent toward her. Please be tasteful.

I'd like to have all comics by June 1st. (If you need more time, talk to me.) I'm not all that picky on art styles or skill level, I'm more concerned that characters are recognizeable and the punch line isn't nonsense. (As for Terry's haircut, don't worry about messing it up. I've already gotten a few varied interpretations of it. You're okay as long as you've got the right colors in vaguely the right areas.)

Please email (emily [at] arccuit.com) or PM me the comic when you're done, don't post it directly to this thread. Wouldn't want to spoil it. And if you're not someone I talk to on a regular basis, be sure to point me to your website and what [pen]name you want credited.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum