TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding a comic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactuspunch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Need help finding a comic Reply with quote

So, I need help finding a comic, as I have searched everywhere, and can not find anything that matches.

Ok, so here is what I remember. This was a very dark and gritty looking comic, the look of it reminded me of Nineties action comic. Lots of impossibly muscular men and tons of violence, the kind where every injury look life threatening with the amount of blood coming out of it . Everyone has that hard, bad ass look to them and the city they were in was a crap hole. I assume it was a superhero comic, but I cant say for sure.

The only guy I remember in the comic is someone who I will tentatively "mantis". I don't know if that was his name, but whatever. He was green, I think, and had a ugly face, sort of like one of the demon from spawn. Think I remember the most about him is that he got in to a dramatic fight and was injured, and his weapons. They were ether giant blades or claws and they were as big as his arms, perhaps bigger. They were attached to his arms, at about the wrist area, and they snapped forward when he went in to battle.

The problem for me is not only do I not remember the name of the comic, or where I found it, but I am not even positive what the overarching plot of it was. All i know is, some dudes fought, and a bunch of people were maimed or killed. I never finished it, and I really would like to do so. I would also not be surprised if it turned out to be syndicated as well, so if you can think of ANY comic, even if it wasn't a web comic, that sounds like this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: