TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for artists for comic in Beer Magazine (Paid Work)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RussSpruce

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Looking for artists for comic in Beer Magazine (Paid Work) Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I'm here because a buddy of mine is looking to pay for artists to help with drawing comics in a beer magazine he runs. So what better way than to seek people than to come here and ask! At the moment, he's looking for a style to best match the comic, but he's all about having a number of different artists showcased every month.

You do not have to be a beer drinker, but some knowledge of beer would certainly help!

Yes, this is paid work! He is currently just looking for a few, so if you are interested, post a link to samples to this thread or PM me the samples.

Thanks for reading this guys! Take care!
genuks

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Artist is opened for collaborations Reply with quote

Greetings,

You are welcome to browse through my Art and make sure if you are not missing out a pure Diamond lol Smile
Seriously, I am also aspired and skillful and yet experienced as well.

Looking forward to hear back from you,
http://genuks.wordpress.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum