TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Artist seeks co-writer for sci-fi adventure comic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Artist seeks co-writer for sci-fi adventure comic Reply with quote

Edit: Request closed! A few people replied and we've made good progress.

Last edited by Avai on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
wulfy121

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested. Adventure Time meets Doctor Who. what a combo.
krayhayft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun. I would be interested. I wrote a web comic for about a year some time ago so I have some experience in it, plus I've written multiple full length screenplays, none sold as of yet.

I do like your style of art, it's very whimsical which would easily fit the mood that your looking for. How are your backgrounds and nonhuman drawings, you know, like cars or buildings?
Avai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for responding! I'll message you with details.

Background art is something I really struggle with. I can make good looking rooms from reference art, but it's incredibly time consuming and I'd rather not have to do that for every page of a webcomic. I have yet to find a fast-but-still-looks-detailed method of comic background art.

I can do vehicles and buildings. I illustrate props and middle ground stuff the same way I do the characters.
wulfy121

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, if my writing fits your style let me know. i have a bunch of my writing on deviant art (i know, odd place for it) im in the process of figuring out google drive, so that would be a better method.

i can do some artwork, but my hands are not suited for it.

http://wulfy121.deviantart.com/
Avai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wulfy, I sent you a message the other day, but I see it's still in my "Outbox" marked as "Unread" instead of in my "Sent" box. I'll contact you on DA as well. Thanks!
takoyama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: webcomic Reply with quote

I love your webcomic the art is simple and clean and fun. the story and concept is awesome right inline with today I could see this being a animated show easy. I would love to be a help in any capacity with writing or ideas anything. I only have slight criticisms. I'm not loving the title of the webcomic and there will need to be a background on some panels or at least darken the background buildings. there is one spelling error permanently is spelled wrong other than that a great start
Avai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, takoyama! I haven't heard back from the others, so I'm glad someone else responded. Smile I just sent you a PM with details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum