TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Webcomic Underdogs at ECCC 2014!! (Booth & Panel!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndToBeLoved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Webcomic Underdogs at ECCC 2014!! (Booth & Panel!) Reply with quote

I am thrilled to announce that Webcomic Underdogs will be exhibiting at Emerald City ComiCon this weekend! Stop by booth 1416 and meet the founders (Marisa and Michael) as well as Charlie Wise (creator of Groovy, Kinda!)!! We'll be selling comics, prints, merch, original art, tee shirts and Michael will be doing sketches for everyone who makes a purchase. We may also have some giveaways Wink

We'll also be hosting a panel discussion on Saturday afternoon. How cool is that?!?! We'll be discussing the importance of community in the webcomic world. Don't miss COMMUNITY IN WEBCOMICS Hall C, (Rooms 610) @ 3:20pm March Sat 29th

See ya there!!!
-Team Underdog Very Happy
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up! : )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smbhax.com wrote:
Thumbs up! : )

Thanks! The con and the panel was a blast. It was our first time exhibiting and doing our own panel. We got to meet tons of Underdogs and network with some great people. We're sorry you couldn't make it this year, smbhax Sad
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool! I'll make it back there some year when I've got time and money to burn. : D I don't even let myself go to comic shops anymore, hehe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: