TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a Certain Kind of Webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushwhacker2k

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Certain Kind of Webcomic Reply with quote

I've been on a bit of a reading spree, a few months ago I finished Dominic Deegan, checked out Star Power and read Twokinds from start to finish.

I've been going back through some of my old favorites from a few years ago and there's a particular kind of mood in a webcomic that I really enjoy, but I'm having difficulty finding it and the genre categories are definitely not helpful.

I've been reading Between Failures, El Goonish Shive, Unsounded, Generation 17, Seed, Menage a 3 and Better Days.

Both Between Failures and El Goonish Shive have this cast of pretty likeable characters and there's a hint of casual romance in both. Can anyone recommend anything that sounds like that or something similar?
n9uxu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shotgun Shuffle is pretty amusing in a not-quite-reality-as-we-know-it, but casual cast with a side of romance (problems)

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: