TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Boy with the Rusty Sword

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rusty-sword

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: The Boy with the Rusty Sword Reply with quote

Hello Everyone! I'm Christian, the writer for The Boy with the Rusty Sword. ( http://www.rusty-sword.com/wp/blog/the-namazoo)

What's it about?
Eliko is a boy from a tribe who's sister,Kalani , was taken away while a strange plague changed everyone in his village into metal monsters. Eliko himself was changed also: half of his body is made of living metal and his arm is overgrown. Now Eliko journeys outside of his homeland in search of Kalani and answers to what happened in his village.

Whats Up with the comic so far?

Well right now the comic is about random adventures that Eliko has in his search. We haven't gone into the main story because we need time to plan and flesh out parts. (http://www.rusty-sword.com/wp/blog/the-namazoo)

Where does the story take place?
The world of Arconia can be as beautiful as it can be twisted and strange. Monsters, plagues and war have ended civilizations in the past and currently its not easy to stay alive if you don't know what your doing.

Kickstarters

http://kck.st/1asI0Er

 We have the basic underlying skeleton mapped out for the story and the designs and style of the comic which we have been mastering the past year. The lead artist Edwin Gautreau will be directing an art team which we've been scouting for, in the D.R. for the past months. The art team will be hired to help us ink, shade, and color digitally while we work on final drawings and panels that need to be continuously revised before we get pages we're happy with. 

Thanks for checking this out!
-Christian R.
mht_gyl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Love it! Reply with quote

I really love the art style, and the story too! You have a new follower! Very Happy
rusty-sword

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Love it! Reply with quote

mht_gyl wrote:
I really love the art style, and the story too! You have a new follower! Very Happy

YAY! Smile Glad you like it! I hope to get the ball rolling again and be able to work on the comic again soon
LEMullin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good comic! I think the coloring in the first pages was very good, but If you want my opnion, the B&W page looks better

glass_skeleton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The artwork is phenomenal! I definitely think the black and white looks best. I mean - The color is nice, but that's just me. I'm a black and white kind of guy.

Besides that, this is very nicely put together. I'll be digging deeper into this for sure!
rusty-sword

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what your talking about with the Black and White. I've been thinking about that too. Some seem too colorful. I'm actually working with the artist and talking about using a lot less color.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: