TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help support the little guys (I'm not talking about elves)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndToBeLoved

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Help support the little guys (I'm not talking about elves) Reply with quote

I'd like to ask for your help to raise funds for the first ever Webcomic Underdogs Anthology, which features the work of a bunch of really talented creators. Hopefully things will work out well enough to turn it into a series and hold open submissions for future editions. But for now we're mainly focusing on #1. We've got lots of cool incentives like original art, sketches, comics, limited edition tees, merch fun packs, and lots more. Pledges start as low as $1 - every buck counts! Thanks in advance to anyone who's interested in contributing or helping to spread the word!

Here's the link to the Kickstarter.
AndToBeLoved

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We hit the gooooooal!!!!!

Yesterday we made our goal of $2,500 for the Webcomic Underdogs Anthology and we are beyond grateful. Now we're trying to hit some stretch goals! There are still some limited edition t-shirts available, as well as original art and tons of merch. Please help the little guys and support out Kickstarter. Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum