TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doing naughty art of your comic characters...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else feel the need to do naughty pics of their own characters? Maybe fan art of another comics OCs?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vulpeslibertas wrote:
There's that Valentine's Day thing coming up

Oh yeah? What's it all about?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting question.
I'm not against some cheesecake and I've done some pics with nudity but the main characters of my actual comic are teen girls and boys so, no. In fact, a while ago some people were concerned cause I was showing too much skin in a short arc...
Maybe for another comic.

Hm, also I'm not getting so well how some comments sound like they're annoyed by the idea of drawing naughty pics ^_^' Am I exaggerating?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gual-kun wrote:
Interesting question.
I'm not against some cheesecake and I've done some pics with nudity but the main characters of my actual comic are teen girls and boys so, no. In fact, a while ago some people were concerned cause I was showing too much skin in a short arc...
Maybe for another comic.

Hm, also I'm not getting so well how some comments sound like they're annoyed by the idea of drawing naughty pics ^_^' Am I exaggerating?

Haha cheesecake, I love that expression. Should get me some cheesecake right now...I mean the eatin' kind at the moment. Haha.

I can see why you wouldn't go full naughty on your comic what with the teens and all. Good call.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should go with the identity of your comic I think, even if those pictures are not part of the comic's continuity. No one bats an eye for comics like Nikki Sprite or even TwoKinds to post naughty vote incentives for example since they do a lot of fan service already. But it would be far less appropriate for Penny Arcade or Gaia to do it in my opinion.

As for me, I plan to keep Heroes (or not) pg-13 with minimal partial nudity so that wouldn't really fit Smile
FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: SFW vs NSFW Reply with quote

I draw naughty pics for practices as anatomy in those poses are so difficult. Only a few stories coming up contain sexual relations and I will be very selective on what not to show. But sex is a part of life and therefore, some element will definitely be explored, in a very humorous way!

But things can be super sexy and still be safe for work. It's all about execution. However, releasing my practice drawings to the public is a whole other ball game.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: More artworks Reply with quote

Here's some more artwork of Jam! More so michievious than naughty...but wait, that's almost the same thing. Haha.

Jam is one of my characters in my webcomic Flipside U. Now known as NFU! She hasn't appeared in NFU yet but she will. He he.

You can check it out here at the NFU Comic Archive.

^_^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall I think this is really good, and I love her expression.

But something about her hip is bothering me. It feels to me like the leg is bending forward from below where the hip joint should actually be, or something?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang it Lavenderbard you pointed out something I agree with but didn't notice because I was enjoying her naughty-pose! The eyes are also not quite...something. Beautiful sketch, though.

---

www.mcmasterscomics.com
FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lavenderbard wrote:
Overall I think this is really good, and I love her expression.

But something about her hip is bothering me. It feels to me like the leg is bending forward from below where the hip joint should actually be, or something?

Thanks Lavenderbard! You're right, I can see it now. Thanks so much for your comment. It's nice to converse with ppl on here and get an honest critique. I'll be posting more.

mcmasters wrote:
Dang it Lavenderbard you pointed out something I agree with but didn't notice because I was enjoying her naughty-pose! The eyes are also not quite...something. Beautiful sketch, though.

Thanks McMasters! I'm flattered. Haha. I'll continue to post more drawings and hopefully get better and better. I'm so stoked that you guys gave me some criticism. I was beginning to feel like forums these days were all spammy and no talkie.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Jam Reply with quote

This is what I've been up to lately. I'll post the completed one soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am very surprised when i saw your "naughty pictures". I'm not into them when other people do them, so why would I ever want to do them myself?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: