TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to find an old webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
akwete

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Trying to find an old webcomic Reply with quote

So, as I said in the topic, I'm trying to find an old webcomic. I don't know its name, but I know what happened in it.

It starts out with this girl in the front seat of a vehicle and she's being told it's a dream (so that she'll accept what's going on, as it's implied that the weird stuff some guy is eating is the remains of a friend-- or something). They're on their way (the group of what she doesn't know are robots, plus her) to a battle. She helps them fight something-or-other, and then she finds out she is also a robot and that it isn't actually a dream. They end up explaining later that they killed their creators and are now up against a company or something but she's grown so attached to them that she doesn't mind. She finds out about this method of altering her behaviour by actively choosing which emotion she wants to feel at any given time through using a screwdriver (pushing it into her eye socket) and doing something with it. She says it's gross, but later when they take on the 'main boss' of the organization her friends are likely dead and she does it to become calm and creative. Then she eats her own 'smart skin' and makes 'children', robotic bombs I'm thinking if I remember it right, and send them to destroy the facility. Most of her friends are dead but she gathers their remains in the hopes of repairing them.

Anyone have any ideas of what it might be? Oh, they all have code names that relate to their special talents/signature moves/chosen course of action in battle. She doesn't get hers until after she eats her skin to make her bomb things. Until then they all call her 'rookie' and at one point she's teased because she thinks one of the guys is hot and they're aware of her thoughts.
Jacobbrown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not try this old comics but now it seems very interesting to me and would surely like to read this. As I am making a film so, it might be very helpful for me.
http://platinumplatypus.com/portfolio/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: