TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone know the name of this series?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rexic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Does anyone know the name of this series? Reply with quote

Recently I remembered a episode of a cartoon I saw on youtube. I believe it was a animation of a web comic. In it, there was a guy who was in a car with a girl who was possibly his girlfriend. while they were driving, her boobs kept bouncing and he was staring at them. If I recall correctly, the main character had a dumb friend in jail, a japanese girlfriend and the cartoons style was sorta like favoritemartians. Im pretty sure it has a webcomic. does anyone know this series?
Marscaleb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anyone know the name of this series? Reply with quote

Rexic wrote:
In it, there was a guy who was in a car with a girl who was possibly his girlfriend. while they were driving, her boobs kept bouncing and he was staring at them.

I recall seeing a cartoon with a scene like that, but it was about an astronaut who was left in space and came back several years later with a bunch of mutated animals, swearing revenge on the general who left him for dead in space.

I don't think it's what you are talking about.
Rexic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anyone know the name of this series? Reply with quote

Marscaleb wrote:
Rexic wrote:
In it, there was a guy who was in a car with a girl who was possibly his girlfriend. while they were driving, her boobs kept bouncing and he was staring at them.

I recall seeing a cartoon with a scene like that, but it was about an astronaut who was left in space and came back several years later with a bunch of mutated animals, swearing revenge on the general who left him for dead in space.

I don't think it's what you are talking about.

That probably isnt it, but do you know what that series is called? lol

Btw, I didnt see it on tv. it was on youtube.
Marscaleb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a movie, not a series. It was somewhat mature with its content too. Don't recall what it was called. I wasn't a fan of it's animation style but it suited its rather bizarre story.
wendyw
The Bomb-diggity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you describe what any of the characters looked like?

Blog
Rexic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wendyw wrote:
Can you describe what any of the characters looked like?

well as far as i recall, the main male character sorta looked like the main guy from yourfavorite martion. The girl in the car scene had big breasts and im pretty sure she was a christian in the series. dont remember hair color or anything. and im pretty sure he had/has a japanese girlfriend. dont remember much about her though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: