TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a toning assistant [PAID]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Looking for a toning assistant [PAID] Reply with quote

I'm looking for someone to tone existing pages of my comic over at http://www.teccomic.com

With me churning out four updates a week while working full time, I just don't have the time to dedicate to the art that I would like. I'd like to find someone to add some tones to our existing pages, with the ultimate goal of having 165 pages toned by the end of January 2014. Basically we just want to spruce it up a bit and give the art more life instead of just being flat black and white.

Most of the work will be adding tone to character's hair and some of the backgrounds.

I currently work in Manga Studio and will provide the software, as well as either an hourly or per page rate to be negotiated by the toner.

The level of toning will not be complicated. It will be similar to, like, what Gina Biggs does on Red String http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com but less emphasis on clothing folds.

Please message me if you're interested. If you have any samples of screen toning you've done, please send it to me. We're looking for someone that would begin toning in two weeks.

If you seem like a good fit, we'll ask you to tone two panels to see how it's working out before we hire you. This will allow you to figure out much time it takes and we can discuss money based on that.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum