TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Altered Ego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardcopi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Altered Ego Reply with quote

Altered Ego : A Cartoon about a Cartoonist

We just posted episode 128 on Monday and the comic strip updates on Monday and Friday's and the animated Vlog (AniVlog) updates every Wednesday.

Some samples:

Episode 1

Episode 58

[/b]
dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun-looking strip and cool art on that page. Am I missing a link to your site?

Standard tip/advice:

Consider adding your homepage URL to your posts via the Profile link at the top of the page, so it appears in the little www button at the bottom of posts which readers can click on.

If you want a sigline link plus graphic to appear in your posts, you'll have to PM our admin wendyw and request this. (Sorry Wendy Smile )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe I forgot the link. Updated my profile and here is the link: http://www.alteredego.org
MyFutprint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Very impressive man! Reply with quote

I checked out your comic the other night as a matter of fact (really digging the artwork) due to the project wonderful ads I've seen up--which look great.

I think you've got a great title and a professional presentation (really like to Youtube vids)

I am from the videogame industry and left and started my own firm called MyFutprint. Our property is called Massively Multiplayer World of GHOSTS. Check it out--I'd love to get your opinion.

Drop me a line if you'd like to chat. [/i]
Eastman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, checked out your comic and it looks great. Agreed, very professional presentation! I'll keep following the progress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hardcopi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eastman, it is a lot of work sometimes. Smile

MyFutPrint... interesting stuff... I was going there expecting some sort of 2d mmorpg game. That comic is pretty darn cool. Love the art. Story is pretty original too. Kudos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: