TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invitation for guest art

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hipopotamo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Invitation for guest art Reply with quote

Well, looks like marscaleb beat me to it, but this is only a case of synchronicity.

I have just finish the third chapter of my comic, which also closes the first act of the story.

To commemorate, I am inviting friends, readers and lurkers to help me celebrate this happy milestone.

Feel free to send fan-art, sketches, or even a guest comic. If you choose the later you will be featured in the main comic area. You can do crossovers with your characters if you like, as long as you feature at least one of the characters of my universe. All guest comics are non-cannon unless I say it is!

I will back link to every participant, giving a nice bubble text of praise for your work, and you will also receive some printouts of the original art I sold at my first convention.

Well, friends, make me happy!

Cheers from the bubbling Hippo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in doing a guest strip or a crossover with my character Magenta the Witchgirl.

Here is my email:
Obsidian_sun2@yahoo.com

Thanks. Smile
hipopotamo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means! Let's take this PM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: