TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Flipside University: The Josh Neilson Story
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like webcomics that focus on gaming or relationships?
Gaming!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Relationships!
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Both!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: New Flipside University: The Josh Neilson Story Reply with quote

My name's Ryan and I write and draw a comic called Flipside University. Please check it out and tell me what you think. Here's a link. FLIPSIDE UNIVERSITY COMIC ARCHIVE

UPDATE: Jan 9th 2014 The Flipside U reboot has begun!!

Introducing New Flipside U: The Josh Neilson Story! Or "NFU" for short.

Page one of the prologue is now up. Updates happen every Wednesdays. Currently I have one page but soon there will plenty more. The comic has been completely revamped to focus on story telling and narratives. It's a big change so anyone who has seen my previous work should definitely check it out.

ABOUT NFU:
Flipside University is an adult oriented comedy centered around our on again, off again hero, Josh Neilson, and his strange circle of friends, as he battles himself and others on an epic quest to become the world's greatest artist...ever! But first he must get through university...Dun dun dun!

Will our hero achieve his goal even with all the inevitable goofing around and slacking off? Does anyone even go to class? Find out in Flipside University!

Regular updates can be found on my website: http://flapjackstudios.com/fuarchive.shtml

Here's the intro:

Random Previews of Flipside U:

Where to find us:

You can find regular updates here at http://flapjackstudios.com/flipsideunewest.shtml or check out our archive http://flapjackstudios.com/fuarchive.shtml.

What to expect:

FU is funny, focuses on characters, relationships, gaming, movies and pop culture. That includes anime! So expect lots of funny references! And don't forget heart! It has a lot of heart too. Our target demographic are teens, older youth and mature audiences. That means some swearing and suggestive themes. So view discretion advised.

Yes...but will I like it?

Yes, we promise.

A little about us:

Flapjack Studios is a Canadian based company specializing in original series creation, pre-production of animated entertainment and of course, comics!

Flapjack Studios was founded in 2008 by two NSCAD graduates intent on creating television shows with a contemporary voice. With a love for character driven narratives, comedy, and a fascination with the human condition, the members of Flapjack seek to meld these elements into some of the best adult entertainment of our age.

Expect more from us soon!

Series creator - Ryan JS Chandler

--------------------------

Last edited by FlapjackStudios on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Attack On Flipside! Reply with quote

Oooh, this one was especially fun to make! The gang is going to a local comic convention, and who do you think they're cosplaying as? None other than the characters from the awesome Attack on Titans! Check it out!

Want more? Click here --> http://flapjackstudios.com/fuarchive.shtml <--

----------------------
FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: INNER NINJA Reply with quote

Inner Ninja hits up Flipside U! Haha, oh Rhed and his kinda ninja skills. Who really wouldn't want to surprise attack your fellow students with nun-chucks? That's right...

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Do I Ever! Reply with quote

Haha, wanna do something fun? Do I ever! Check out this 3 panel DBZ gag!

Want more? If so, then check out our awesome archive by clicking the banner below!

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: DBZ Gag #2 Reply with quote

Part 2 of my series of DBZ gags! Erection? What is this erection?

Want more? If so, then check out our awesome archive by clicking the banner below!

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Scream Battle! Reply with quote

Part 3 of my series of DBZ gags! Haha, SCREAM BATTTTTLLLE!

Want more? If so, then check out our awesome archive by clicking the banner below! Very Happy

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: DBZ part 4 Reply with quote

Remember the fusion dance from DBZ? I bet you never thought it'd turn out like this! Haha.

Part 4 of my series of DBZ gags! This one's the finale for now. But don't worry, there are more DBZ and other great parodies/gags coming up in the future!

CLICK HERE OR THE PICTURE BELOW.

Want more? If so, then check out our awesome archive by clicking the banner below! Very Happy

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Onions Reply with quote

So here's a blast from the past! It's our first comic called "Onions" introducing Jam and Rhed! It's pretty funny, why not check it out below?

Like what you see? If so, then check out our awesome archive by clicking the banner below! Very Happy

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: I'd Hit That - TNG Reply with quote

Our second comic is online here in the TWCL forums! This one's called "I'd Hit That!" Haha. Any Star Trek: TNG fans around here? Well then, go give Flipside U. a look see!

Like what you see? If so, then check out our awesome archive by clicking the banner below! Very Happy

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone love dealing with student loans? Don't you just love it when they put you into collections by mistake then take you out, and then for kicks, puts you back in again...and out and in and out and in....My god, I hate student loans... If you feel like that then you may relate to this particular strip. It's called "Student Loans Suck Ass!"

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New comic update. Check out "Meet Dane Masters!" This guys cute as a puppy and nice to boot. So how do things end up like this for him? Find out!

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New comic update. Check out "Meet Dane Part 2" Haha, oh Mr. Happy...

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New comic update. Check out "Meet Dane Part 3" I want that T-Shirt.

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New comic update. Check out "Mr. Happy Returns" Oh Mr. H...

FlapjackStudios

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Hey Mom... Reply with quote

New comic update. Can you feel the love in this one? Josh sure can.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: