TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thyme is an illusion. Lunch thyme doubly so.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casual Notice
Spambot Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Thyme is an illusion. Lunch thyme doubly so. Reply with quote

I just realized that St Patrick's Day just passed was the tenth anniversary of my signing up to this forum to yap at or near people.

Sadly that original post was lost to the Great Crash of 2007. Rest assured that it was witty, and intelligent, and just a little wise.

So yeah...just thought I'd mention that, and also that I'm very grateful to all those I've met here for the opportunity to hang out and yap about many things. I can count those folks I don't like on one hand, but can't count the ones I do like without an abacus.

Here's to absent friends, to lost loves, and to the season of mists.
f2x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Thyme is an illusion. Lunch thyme doubly so. Reply with quote

Casual Notice wrote:
I just realized that St Patrick's Day just passed was the tenth anniversary of my signing up to this forum to yap at or near people.

My Gosh... has it been that long? I'm pretty sure I started hanging out here around November of 2004. I'd started doing my panel comic in January of '04, and didn't realize at the time that webcomics were actually a thing. It's seems kind of odd now that I think about it.

I still work on my comic in spurts... Sadly, I just don't publish new ones anymore. Whenever I work on it, I'm too busy "developing" to actually feel comfortable presenting anything new.

Maybe I'll have it ready next decade.

Happy belated anniversary, CN! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: