TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEC: The Echo Chronicles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: TEC: The Echo Chronicles Reply with quote

Hi guys!

So, after years of struggling to get this stupid thing off the ground (literally, years... it's kind of ridiculous), I've finally got my gosh darn comic going at a steady pace.

TEC: The Echo Chronicles is a modern-day fantasy that revolves around Bran Kidd and his group of dysfunctional "knights." After their home city is lead to believe that they are a terrorist cell, Bran has an encounter with a Gaen priestess named Yuki Shinrin and gets swept into her familiar affairs.

http://www.teccomic.com is the URL and it updates Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Smile

Be gentle. *hides*
dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sample art in the first post is always nice!

I read quite a bit of this, the pleasant art style suits the story, pacing feels consistent, you're holding back enough info to keep the reader curious. No reason to hide. Good luck with it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry. I didn't even think to post sample art.

Anyway, thank you so much for your feedback. Smile I really appreciate it.
hipopotamo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is nice and flowing art, cheers!

Couldn't help but notice that you have the same ComicPress theme that I have for my comic (only that I have tweaked it a little bit)

Hope you didn't suffer that much setting the comic up

Cheers from the Hippo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Smile I really appreciate it.

Yeah, I didn't tweak it too much. My CSS skills aren't strong and I just couldn't bring myself to put the time into it. I do want to eventually give it a face lift, but I wanted to get the comic going first. Even though I had written the whole first book (8 chapters) in advance, I wanted to see how the tone ended up being once it was drawn before I set a permanent mood for the site.

I actually work as a graphic designer as my day job, but for some reason, coming up with layouts and marketing materials for my comic is just so mind-bendingly impossible for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: