TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Previews: Post one of your strips in here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wendy Wood
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:09 am    Post subject: Previews: Post one of your strips in here Reply with quote

We had a thread for this before, but it got a little overly long and slightly broken over time, so here we go again.

The rules are simple post one page of your comic - latest, favourite, whatever you like, with a link and a brief description of your comic.

I'll go first to get things started.

Gilbert and the Grim Rabbit is a twice weekly full page comic about a group of bunnies, cats, foxes, demons and even a turtle and a frog living on a small island somewhere in the Atlantic, mostly concentrating on an accident prone blue demon who is probably not dead, a pink bunny grim reaper, a bad tempered librarian and their friends. It updates every Tuesday and Friday.

The old, slightly broken previews thread
DaemonDan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Dan, I make The Demon Archives, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi set about 100 years into Earth's future. Power armor, AIs, and a whole lot of chaos.

JayAlan215

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject: Bread and Circuses - Check out my Comic! Reply with quote

Check out my comic, Bread and Circuses. Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays at http://breadandcircuses.comicgenesis.com/ Feedback is always appreciated!

Thanks in advance Smile
differdrift

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: DIffERdRIft - Come get some. Reply with quote

zocky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Terrible Tales of Medieval Mars Reply with quote

http://medievalmars.com

Terrible Tales of Medieval Mars recounts the exploits of Lord Mage and his Able Apprentice. It updates Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays.
paulamitzkowski

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably one of my favorite pages of my comic thus far. I think it most accurately captures the tone I'm going for.

This is from my comic Blood and Smoke.

It is about Police Detective John Carson, who is good cop in a corrupt police force. He works together with his partner Tom Hardigan to both bring a serial killer known as The Heart Ripper to justice and to clean up a dirty city. Meanwhile, Carson's son, John Carson Junior, uses his skills as a hacker and amateur detective to get into trouble.
DannyBoy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ianissimo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe how few people have left aboard this train! It's like the Golden Corral of webcomics, but you can feel more comfortable about it's sanitary considerations!

Anyway, I have a fondness for this page from the last chapter of my webcomic, The Chanterelle and May Life, in which the girls have transformed into kaiju for some reason and let loose a deluge of gore. What's not to like?

Professor Etheric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 am    Post subject: Autumn Bay Reply with quote

A glimpse at what's going on in my conspiranoid urban fantasy webcomic, Autumn Bay:

[/img]

Updates M-W-F
rockmaryrock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: RockMaryRock Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I run a webcomic call RockMaryRock which is about music involving a young female protagonist and a deceased legendary rock star. It is being updated every Sunday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ElephantInTheOR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: ElephantInTheOR Reply with quote

Hello! I've taken my comic The Elephant in the OR online. First try at the webcomic format for me!

check it out at www.elephantintheor.com
Lee M

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Nightshade the Merry Widow Reply with quote

Nightshade the Merry Widow
http://lorddarke.thecomicseries.com/
PLEASE VISIT AND LEAVE COMMENTS!

A comic about lives, loves and rivalries on the planet Cyeatea, where anthropomorphic insects and spiders play the Great Game of erotic, non-lethal predation...

Created by Ed Kline and Kishma Danielle. Art by Ed Kline.
Co-writers: Lee M. Kim C. And thanks to Bob Partridge who also helped.

In this scene a couple of visiting 21st century Earthwomen visit the Archives and try to find out about the planet's origins.

NB Deedee: To feed on prey using a specialized tongue to extract nutrients from their abdomens. This also keeps the prey paralyzed and sexually stimulated.
darthimmus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:38 am    Post subject: It Sounded Better in My Head Reply with quote

This is my strip. It basically makes fun of common expressions, makes a few bad puns or just anything else that I find funny. It has no set characters. I put up a new strip every night, Monday-Friday.

http://soundedbetterinmyhead.com/?cat=3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: