TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

At Arm's Length - a comic for the multifurry inclined

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: At Arm's Length - a comic for the multifurry inclined Reply with quote

But you don't have to be one to enjoy it. Smile

I'm co-creator of a furry webcomic "At Arm's Length," being the writer while Brooke Scovil does the art. Guest artists will pop up from time to time as well. Smile

The plot: Basically, the adventures of a trio of four-armed furry sorceresses and their lives with their husbands, making it in the modern world and dealing with the occasional monster attack.

The story's been running for a while now, in fact, we're coming up on our 300th strip. I personally think the art has improved quite a bit since the early strips. Credit for that has to partially go to Cubist, who shades our strips. Yay!

If you want to check out the comic, here it is: http://atarmslength.smackjeeves.com/comics/

http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/p/18282/At-Arms-Length

And if you feel so inclined, our Patreon page is here: http://www.patreon.com/DarkwingDude

Last edited by DarkwingDork on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure one bump after three years isn't too excessive. Razz
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured I'd bump to brag about being #70 on the list today. Hooray! I think that's our all time highest record! Smile
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya, doing the monthly bump, but we have some big news to mention!

We've launched a Patreon page for our comic! Yay! And now, we're not just begging for money. Contributors to our fund get art, including cameo appearances in our comic (and we don't mean a one-panel appearance in the background, your character will be up front, talking and everything) original sketches of their characters by our artist, and, if you're feeling adventurous, top contributors get MAJOR appearances in a storyline.

We've already have one top patron... he's getting a story set around his characters in the upcoming months. Yay!

http://www.patreon.com/DarkwingDude
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping with good news!

We're just $7 away from the $200 a month level on Patreon!

We're running an exclusive deal! If we reach $200 by the end of this week (ie, Oct. 11) then all patrons, regardless of donation level, will get an exclusive pic of the comic character by Brooke!

If you want to be one of the lucky few, visit Our Patreon Page and drop us a few bones! We appreciate every bit we get!
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We recently returned to action, and are closing in on 700 strips in the story. Smile

We'll be having a story featuring the characters of one of our patrons very soon, very exciting! If you're interested in supporting our comic, just click one of the links to Patreon in this thread, I've plugged it enough times by now. Razz
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we're at 700 pages! Hooray for us!
Check out the adventures here!
DarkwingDork

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New story launched this week, and what's more, it's the first to feature characters belonging to our comic supporters!

Flafty and Theyton have been long-term contributors to our Patreon page and as a result have earned appearances for their characters in the comic. If you'd like a character of yours to appear in a future story, or just want to support our comic, swing by our page and become a supporter. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: