TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eternal Knights: Suicidal Immortal Superhero/Lesbian Romance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tibbittz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: Eternal Knights: Suicidal Immortal Superhero/Lesbian Romance Reply with quote

Hi, all! I was urged to come and post here by a nice mod (Wendy Heather Wood) who was in the Twitter #webcomicchat. I've been meaning to drop by for a while, so here's a (pluggy) first (well, second) post. (Subsequent posts will likely be less pluggy.)

I write and draw the superhero comic Eternal Knights, which can be read for free at EternalKnightsUniverse.com/ (for mature readers, NSFW)

Overview:
"Suicidal immortal superheroine Kathryn "Artemis" Kennedy is haunted by a millennium of death and her failure to save her lover, family, and friends. In new friend NYPD Detective Erica Richards and new squire Julia (a faerie princess beginning a new life as a human), Kathryn again finds reasons to live... just as she finally finds a way to die."

...tonally, it's a bit like Gargoyles, Torchwood, and [Buffy's] Angel in a blender. New story pages will be posted on Saturdays. I'd love to hear what you think about what I've posted so far.

dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see ya here, T.

I never understood why her hair doesn't fall down, if she's hanging upside-down! ...OHWAIT she's falling! Yeah read the comic, dammit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: