TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking For Artist To Work On Webcomic Project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
generalian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Looking For Artist To Work On Webcomic Project Reply with quote

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!
My name is Ian and I am here to dazzle you with a jaw-dropping offer.

As some of you may know, one of the most popular genres right now in video gaming is the MOBA genre or Massive Online Battle Arena. I have been an avid MOBA fan since DOTA was released on WC3 and I've practically played them all; League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, Smite, and DOTA 2 to name a few.

As a result, I have created a brand new game revolving around a dramatic story. The name of the game itself is called "Siege", but the title of the story is...

(if image does not work ---> http://avield.deviantart.com/art/MOBA-366210210)

Here is a quick summary.
---------------------------------------------------
Using new neural interface technology, one game has emerged to take the world by storm, Siege. In the game, two teams consisting of powerful heroes, monsters, and champions battle it out on a massive battlefield for victory and glory. Considered a sport equivalent to soccer, the game has quickly spawned a wide variety of players including professional teams, all trying to seize the title and reward of being the top team in world. New to the game is a college freshman named Micheal, who takes to the game like to fish to water. One day, he finds that all his money has disappeared and if he doesn’t pay the university before the deadline, he will be kicked out into the streets. Now, Micheal must assemble a team worthy of competing at a professional level, find a sponsor, and win the state tournament. Easier said than done.
--------------------------------------------------
For hardcore video game fans, Siege includes over 100 unique characters (not including those ported from your favorite games), brand new items, new mechanics, and a completely new map.

Since I myself am a talented writer, but not a talented artist (no really, I have practically zero skill) I am looking for an artist to bring this massive project to life.

I have experience working on comics before and to say my brain is overflowing with ideas is an understatement.

Together as a team, we would work together to create an amazing comic (and maybe even a published work later) that would be something everyone could be proud of. We would critique each other and help each other whenever and however we can.

Everyone involved in the project would be expected a certain amount of personal time invested, but can expect to be paid a percentage of the cash that would be made from advertisements and merchandising (such as shirts).

If you still feel like you need some sort of payment, an agreement can be worked out.

If you would like to join this project… feel free to post examples of your art below or get in touch with me via email at generalians@aim.com.

Here are some examples of other collaborative works I've done in the past...

http://anoddityaday.deviantart.com/

http://avield.deviantart.com/gallery/41037211
generalian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum