TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching for Underpower. Do you smell that? Thats Satire!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cynical175

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Searching for Underpower. Do you smell that? Thats Satire! Reply with quote

Hi, Back between 2001-7 there existed a comic called Underpower, by Jorge "Vaz" Rivas and David "Vanishing" Trischuk. All webpages have disappeared off the net, and I cannot find anything close to a backup archive. Wayback machine has no history of the site and, from what I can see, it was never on any other sites.

It had so many pop culture stereotypes and was at times mature content. (mostly gore due to insane catgirl-robot. or the elf. dear god the elf.) But it was a good read, a bit outside the norm. Also super nostalgic as i started reading it in 2003.

Does anyone remember this comic? Even better, anyone have the comic archived or know where to find it?
janessa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: underpower!!!! Reply with quote

oh my god, i am in the same boat! i started reading it right around 2003 as well, and i really want to find it again and make a hard copy! please, if you get any leads, let me know!!!
i need my deathrave fix! ;(
-Janessa
Kail

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried the web archives?

http://web.archive.org/web/20070717152049/http://underpower.non-essential.com/

Seems to have some of it at least, I haven't checked the entire run or anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: