TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Submarines and Seamonsters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aglari

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Submarines and Seamonsters Reply with quote

Hello hello!

I've been drawing comics for quite a few months now, but been pretty quiet about it. Now I figure its time to hang around some other artists and maybe get some critique.

SUBMARINES and SEAMONSTERS!

Personally I'm focused pretty single-mindedly on how to improve the visuals, but it's not a one-man team so thoughts on the site and the writing also would be appreciated :)

Here's a visual teaser for those who need some convincing to click through -- its the first page of The Waking, the latest story on the site (and the visuals I'm most satisfied with):
AndToBeLoved

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I read the The Waking and was really drawn in. For one, the art is great. I love well drawn black and white comics. Secondly, the demon is creepy as hell, I love him. You have a very clever way of telling a story, and I was most impressed by the whole upside-down thing in the dream sequence itself. Also, fantastic SFX lettering on that opening page with the "Beeps" bleeding through the panels like that. Most people don't know how to do stuff like that, or just never think to. Anyways, great great comic!

Aglari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you, and thanks for reading through :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: