TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Renegades is seeking an Artist w/ UNIQUE VISION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmason1991

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: The Renegades is seeking an Artist w/ UNIQUE VISION Reply with quote

Hello Prospective Talent,

Do you have a knack for drawing comics? My name is Marcus and I am the co-creator of The Renegades, a serial web comic I am attempting to produce. I am looking for an artist with a distinctive style to fit the bizarre nature of the comic.

The comic follows the misadventures of Egbert Boggleton IV, a Ghost Inspectre and corrupt lawman, and the "diverse" inhabitants of Ominopolis. The feel of The Renegades is between hard-boiled detective noir and pulp serial adventure. Like a coked out dick tracy, our antihero, Bert Boggleton, is tasked with cleaning up the streets of Ominopolis, but Bert is no "Good Cop", with his own set of vices (drugs, gambling, women). Will he rise to face the swelling tide of insurmountable evil, or will he succumb to his inner demons?

I have a demo comic up on the web so you can get a feel for what I'm attempting to communicate.
http://renegades.thecomicseries.com/comics/first/

The demo is part one of six. If you believe you can deliver a unique vision for this comic and would like a copy of the complete treatment and script, email me at mmason1991@gmail.com. Thank You!

Sincerely,
Marcus M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum