TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Junkland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fjunxs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Junkland Reply with quote

Welcome to Junkland, the enticing comic strip about Joe Sk!t and his friends & foes.
The comic is strip-based (4-5 panels each) and a new episode is released every 2-3 days. Currently 24 (2/16/13) comics are online.
Some episodes are funny, some kind of philosophical, most are both.

Joe appears to be a pretty average person, but his life changes significantly when he finds out, that he is 'just' a drawn character in the comic 'Junkland'. After this discovery, he has to re-evaluate the important questions of life, love and friendship.

Here are two sample comics:

You can read the comic on: www.junkland.de
If you like the comic, become a fan on facebook and receive all updates (just click the button on top of the homepage!)

Or just tell me on the forums what you think. Any form of feedback is welcome.

Thanks for reading
èmpé
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: