TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aisle 9 Updates and Upcoming book release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leeway

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Aisle 9 Updates and Upcoming book release Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I've got a little bit to crow about. Aisle9comics.com is really looking good, our updates are rolling out nicely, and I hold in my hand an advanced copy of our first PRINTED WORK Aisle 9 presents Dreamweaver which will be landing in select comic shops soon. It also will be available digitally Dreamweaver has some amazing art that this week we will be tossing a sample of on the site. So keep an eye out for that AND feel free to check out are awesome web-comics Thanks for the support !!!
Leeway

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to all who popped in to read the forums and please if you do go to the site feel free to leave any thoughts and opinions I'm thick skinned and always looking for feedback you can find us at http://aisle9comics.com/Home.php and again feel free to comment here or on our forums at the site
Leeway

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: AIsle 9 Comics first Print comic available for sale !!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone Just wanted to update folks, Aisle9's first Print comic is finally available to purchase from Indyplanet at the following link. http://indyplanet.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=7593

we'll also be available for digital download very soon, and I will update everyone on that as soon as it's all set
Thanks for your time !!!
Leeway

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at Aisle9comics.com We just started a great new story arc on our flagship comic Aisle9 and one of our new favorite titles, Riparian Arms is returning with new comics later this week, also keep an eye out for our SECOND print title -Random Acts of Humor collection The Mustard Stain Initiative -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: