TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cambion | Let's go to Hell!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
snapsunny



Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: The Cambion | Let's go to Hell! Reply with quote

Hello! I'm new to this webcomic stuff but I've been drawing for quite some time Surprised Still trying to learn the ins and outs of panels and stuff but...anyhow.

This is actually a graphic novel based on a literary novel I wrote by the same name, The Cambion: Under Nether Skies. The novel itself is built rather much like a comic book, but at the time I wrote it I wasn't very confident in my artistic ability... I'm still not all that great but I suppose I'll manage Razz



It's about a boy named Adam who's essentially the last living human alive--most everyone else has been possessed by demons or worse. He meets a lady who tells him about her 'safe place' and how to get there, but things take a turn for the worse and, well, I'll let you read it for yourself! It's pretty much a post-apocalyptic GN loosely based on the Book of Revelations. It's rather bloody and gory at parts, and some nudity though I hide all the goodies.

It's being updated every other day, these panels take quite a while to flesh out... And yes, it will generally be this dark through the whole ride Smile About 90% of it takes place in Hell itself, with the other 10% being on Earth and in a city of angels. The Divine Comedy would be a good idea of what to expect here. I hope you guys like it!

The Cambion www.thecambion.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Hosted by Fluent
The Webcomics List is operated and owned by Ash Young. Syndicate the comic updates.