TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cambion | Let's go to Hell!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snapsunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: The Cambion | Let's go to Hell! Reply with quote

Hello! I'm new to this webcomic stuff but I've been drawing for quite some time Surprised Still trying to learn the ins and outs of panels and stuff but...anyhow.

This is actually a graphic novel based on a literary novel I wrote by the same name, The Cambion: Under Nether Skies. The novel itself is built rather much like a comic book, but at the time I wrote it I wasn't very confident in my artistic ability... I'm still not all that great but I suppose I'll manage Razz

It's about a boy named Adam who's essentially the last living human alive--most everyone else has been possessed by demons or worse. He meets a lady who tells him about her 'safe place' and how to get there, but things take a turn for the worse and, well, I'll let you read it for yourself! It's pretty much a post-apocalyptic GN loosely based on the Book of Revelations. It's rather bloody and gory at parts, and some nudity though I hide all the goodies.

It's being updated every other day, these panels take quite a while to flesh out... And yes, it will generally be this dark through the whole ride Smile About 90% of it takes place in Hell itself, with the other 10% being on Earth and in a city of angels. The Divine Comedy would be a good idea of what to expect here. I hope you guys like it!

The Cambion www.thecambion.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: