TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to Forum, LunchBoxMode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lunchboxmode

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: New to Forum, LunchBoxMode Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! I recently made this comic called LunchBoxMode. Its a super hero on going comic about a guy named Mr Grims that lost his family when he was young. It's a dark drama / superhero comic with a Tim Burton type of feel completely made from Sharpies! The being my first comic it is getting easier as I go along. Would love for you to check it out and tell me what you think.

You can view the comic at www.lunchboxmode.com

Would love to have any critiques that you might have no matter how harsh or nice they might be. Thanks a ton for taking your time. Smile
vaslittlecrow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am totally enthralled by the animated Sharpie action. I cannot wait to see where this goes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe Thanks a ton for checking it out! Yeah this is all new to my but the story is not. Been in a bit of a rush to get this going and finally do something that I always wanted to do. Smile Future panels will be much more awesome Very Happy.

BTW Was checking out your comic.. Looks awesome Very Happy
vaslittlecrow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you lunchboxmode! I am sure that it will continue to be awesome. I have a few comics, but I will be sure to plug you on tomorrow's http://raspcat.com update. Smile

By the way, if you ever decide that you want to have a links section on your site or on the forum, let me know. I am very interested in trading. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just reworked my comic with all the critiques I got from here and other sites.. Tell me what you think guys.. Be 100% honest! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: