TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for an old adult-esque comic.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dfa716

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Looking for an old adult-esque comic. Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I know you get a lot of these, and I hate to be one of those people posting topics you've all seen before, but I'm dying to find a few old webcomics I ready during my early teens.

The main one that I'm looking for, I don't remember a whole lot about, which is probably why I'm not having a lot of luck. The comic itself would be at least 8 years old or so by now. I believe it was about vampires (who may or may not have been gay?), and one of the main characters gets involved with another, but they receive a lot of trouble from the first main characters ex who is completely... evil and obsessed with him. There are a lot of other things in the comic, shapeshifters, talking animals, all that jazz. I beleive the comic name may have started with a P, but I could be way off. I know this isn't much to go on, but, hey, worth a shot, right?
vulpeslibertas
Level 1 threat

Location: Here and there...mostly there. Sometimes kinda in between.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like my genre, but that comic doesn't sound familiar. Anything else you remember?

Someone at shiftersonline.com might know what you're talking about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: