TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding old webcomic, circa 2007 (FOUND)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
b3ck0n

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:58 am    Post subject: Finding old webcomic, circa 2007 (FOUND) Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I was hoping you could help me come up with the name of an comic I read some time ago. The last time I was actively reading it was around 2007.

It was about two nerdy teenage guys (one pretty lanky, the other not so much), and a girl they were friends with. There was some romance between the lanky guy and the girl later in the series. They were in high school and the comic was just about their day to day life. I believe it began in black and white and later transitioned to all color. I know a number of the comics were about video games and more than a few about WoW.

I'd appreciate any help on this front. I've been looking for a while now. Let me know if I can try to remember anything that would help.
b3ck0n

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for replying, I really appreciate you taking a look. So as for some details, they are hazy as it's been a while but i'll put down on paper what I remember.

The comic was updated actively for a least the couple of years around when I was reading it. I would put the magnitude of strips around a few hundred. They were story-based and had continuity. I can't with confidence recall much as far as specific content or names.

Sorry if I this is still too vague. Would you be able to list a few that you think could be likely suspects, or point me to a good resource to browse through some that fit my description?

Thank you!
b3ck0n

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Found it! Reply with quote

Found it!

It's loserz, http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/Loserz

Thanks for helping look.
Lindemannade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, well done! I was also expecting '2 nerdy guys and a girl from 7 years ago' to be a tough find Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Help! I've lost a comic! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: