TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Advice.. Brand New Webcomic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elkonomics

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Need Advice.. Brand New Webcomic Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I am starting a brand new webcomic. My hopes are to get few of my comics up online and have nice little portfolio to show to the local paper.

I live in a town that is the entrance to the Rocky Mountains. It is a small town and we are over run with Elk. They think they own the place. I decided to start drawing a few comics with that in mind thinking it would be a really good fit for my local paper.

I am looking for any advice on the art... the humor.. anything at all you can give me. Thank you for taking a look and thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Justinfh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a Website, link us to it.
Elkonomics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a website, but it isn't exactly ready for public viewing just yet. I was really looking for some advice on just the comic itself. I will post a few more of the strips I have ready tomorrow to give you guys a bit more to go on. I was hoping someone would give me some advice on my style, coloring, layout, anything else that someone might have some input on .
boxslugger3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: advice Reply with quote

Have you seen some of the comics in the local paper. THEY SUCK! All the reader needs is to understand what is happening in your strip. Keep it simple.

From what i see, you're doing a fine job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: